Semoga fakta-fakta yang menarik/trivia dapat menghibur & menambah general knowledge kita~~
· Most lipstick contain fish scales!
· A crocodile always grows new teeth to replace the old teeth!
· Porcupines float in water!
· A hummingbird weighs less than a penny!
· A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off - it dies from starvation!
· Thomas Edison, lightbulb inventor, was afraid of the dark!
· Marie and Pierre Curie refused to patent their process of making radium, declaring it belonged to the world – no one had the right to profit from it.
· The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is over 9000 years old!
· The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump!
· Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying!
· Bats always turn left when exiting a cave!
· The only part of the body that has no blood supply is the cornea in the eye. It takes in oxygen directly from the air.
· In most watch advertisments the time displayed on the watch is 10:10 because then the arms frame the brand of the watch and make it look like it's smiling.
· Charlie Chaplin won third place in a Charlie Chaplin look alike contest.
· India never invaded any country in her last 10000 years of history.
· Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
· The word "listen" contains the same letters as the word "silent".
· It is impossible to lick your elbow.
· Insects consume 10% of the world's food supply every year.
· The term karaoke means "empty orchestra" in Japanese.
· More than 60 million people annually visit France, a country of 60 million people.
· All the planets in the solar system rotate anticlockwise, except Venus. It is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
· A snail can sleep for 3 years.
· Electricity doesn't move through a wire but through a field around the wire.
· The water we drink is three billion years old.
· Ants don't sleep.
· Camel milk does not curdle.
· The only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible is the cat.
· There are more insects in one square mile of rural land than there are human beings on the entire earth.
BERTEKAK CARA TERKAWAL
3 days ago